Difference Corporation is a pioneer in contact handling technology and consulting, and has worked with a diverse client base including MotoNovo Finance, Forward Internet, The Original Bowling Company, uSwitch and Spark Energy. Our main areas of expertise include:-
- Contact handling solutions (business telephony, email management, live chat, payment IVR, etc.)
- Professional services
- Technology integration
- Business analysis, business process reviews, business metrics
We are now seeking to appoint a consultant to provide support to existing clients and prospects and to work on business analysis, integration and configuration projects for new clients. The successful candidate(s) will also help define and improve Difference’s own work practices and will play an important role within the Welsh team while also working remotely with our Edinburgh team.
This consultancy role at Difference Corporation is an excellent opportunity to develop strong consultancy and business analysis experience and skills. Some experience is desirable; demonstrable analytical skills and technology consulting potential (e.g. with work placements or thesis) would be a good start otherwise. A great professional attitude, enthusiasm, personality and an analytical mind are absolutely essential, as is a keen interest in communications technology for the workplace and a high expectation to personally deliver quality customer service. You will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to consult on the latest communications solutions. So while you’ll be on a steep learning curve you will have plenty of support from the close-knit team of professionals. You will also be working with the latest and best in contact handling technology, clients and suppliers.
Near Cardiff/Newport (Wales, just off Junction 24 of the M4/Coldra)
- Analyse clients’ business needs on behalf of sales/account colleagues
- Match technical solutions with business goals
- Assist in pre-sales meetings
- Work with colleagues to propose and deliver professional services to clients
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and clients
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing clients through creative follow-up communications and meetings
- Deliver projects independently and as part of a team
- Enhance the efficiency of businesses and their employees through automation
- Ability to take initiative and work independently but to also be a strong team-player and knowledge sharer
- Strong desire to be a business analyst/consultant
- Genuine interest in other people and how businesses operate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Plenty of drive and personality
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people: IT experts, managers, call centre operatives, etc.
- Want to have fun - enjoy team environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.