Connection Vouchers Scheme
Would you like between £250-£3,000 to upgrade your small business’ broadband? If you are a small business based in Edinburgh, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester or Salford you can upgrade your business broadband for a limited time only by applying for the Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme. The vouchers will pay the fixed cost of getting you connected (grant between £250 and £3,000). Don’t miss out, call Difference, a supplier for the Super Connected scheme on 0844 493 1100 to become superconnected in your city and find out more.
How to apply:
1. Register your interest here.
2. Conditional Offer Letter.
3. After qualification your local council will inform you if you have been approved for the voucher and provide you with a Conditional Letter of Offer.
4. Supplier Quotation. Approved applicants will need to obtain two quotes from suppliers directly.
5. Quote Acceptance.
6. The applicant will confirm their acceptance of a quote with the supplier and inform the local council.
7. Installation: the supplier will install the connection at the business premise.
8. Service Delivery Certificate: the supplier and applicant jointly complete the Service Delivery Certificate to confirm that a step change in delivery has been achieved.
9. Invoice for Funding: the supplier will provide an invoice to the voucher applicant who will then forward it to the local council along with the completed Service Delivery Certificate.
10. Funding Completion: on receipt of proof of installation the local council will transfer the voucher funds to the supplier on behalf of the applicant.
11. Broadband Contract Begins: the applicant and the supplier continue the contract that has been agreed between them.